Help The Cause: Become A Black Ribbon Friend!
How does your subscription help the Black Ribbon New Zealand Trust?
We rely on your support to continue the valuable work we do! By becoming a Friend of Black Ribbon you are enabling us to…
- Provide speaking engagements within communities; empowering individuals to make informed choices about their lifestyle and wellbeing
- Create educational resources to expand our reach throughout New Zealand
- Develop free attractive handouts for all audiences, providing factual information that can be passed on
- Develop workplace awareness programmes
- Develop workshops and ongoing support networks for male adult and child victims of abuse
- Continue to shout out around New Zealand that domestic violence can happen to anyone!
How much does it cost?
For the small amount of just $40 each year, you can become a Friend of the Black Ribbon New Zealand Trust!
What are the benefits of becoming a Member or Friend?
Friends of Black Ribbon will each receive a copy of the bi-annual magazine, a free black ribbon pack to distribute among friends and family, and the knowledge that your subscription is supporting our vital work!
How do you join?
To become a Friend of Black Ribbon New Zealand Trust, contact us and let us know you want to be a Friend and make your payment at any Kiwibank (or online).
Our bank account details are:
BLACK RIBBON NEW ZEALAND TRUST